The objectives of Build it Back Together project are:
- To resource local community provisions in sports, arts and social welfare through offering supported learning opportunities where international volunteers could contribute to local community organisations over a 3-6 month period.
- To support local young people experiencing obstacles to undertake a first international experience through participating in an international volunteering team with one other nation.
- To offer opportunities for volunteers (incoming and outgoing) to acquire skills, competence and knowledge increasing their employability
- To create an equitable situation where those with fewer opportunities have equal access to volunteering opportunities
- To build a high quality relationship with a strong international partner as a platform for future applications with a wider reach